- Prepare and present library instruction presentations
- Collaborate with faculty for classroom instructional sessions and course websites
- Promote and market library services and resources
- Provide reference assistance to patrons
- Maintain library website content
- Coordinate library events
- Oversee subscriptions to library electronic resources and databases
- Other duties, as assigned by the Library Director
- Master of Library Science Degree from an ALA accredited school
- Experience working in a library, preferably an academic setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Agreeable to the possibility of working occasional evenings and weekends
- Knowledge of Catholic faith and life
- Experience using online research databases
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled but those received by March 15, 2017, will be given first consideration. Additionally, finalists for the position will be asked to submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
Please mail or email a cover letter, resume and the contact information for three references to Chris Brite, Conception Abbey and Seminary Library, PO Box 501, Conception, MO 64433 or email@example.com.
Conception Seminary College is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, age, disability or other classes protected by law. Some positions require the employment of Roman Catholics in good standing, and others require the employment of ordained members of the Roman Catholic priesthood.