Welcome Vocation Directors and Vocation Office Personnel!
This page is dedicated to resources for your work with Conception Seminary College. Here you will find links to various documents that will help you and your staff assist potential seminarians with visiting CSC or, even better, applying to CSC!
- Conception Seminary College: Application for Admission
- Conception Seminary College: Application for Admission (fillable form) (an applicant will need to print and sign a completed form for submission)
- Guidelines for Psychological Evaluations
- Current Academic Calendar
- Encounter With God's Call - a weekend discernment experience held each semester for juniors in high school through recent college graduates.
- We realize that traveling to Conception may not be possible at this time. Please use these video resources from our seminarians to supplement your vocation outreach.
For more information or to make arrangements for a potential student or small group to visit, please contact:
Director of Admissions
Phone: (660) 944-2886
For a vocation director or bishop to make arrangements to visit, please contact:
Mrs. Amy Schieber, Director of Administration
Phone: (660) 944-2847
Thank you for your support and encouragement of young men considering a priestly vocation. Your efforts are crucial to our work here at Conception Seminary College and are very much appreciated.